...The ticket for all your technology assistance needs!
1. What is the ResTicket System?
The ResTicket system is a system designed to help assist students resolve their technical problems.
2. What type of problems can the ResTicket system help me resolve?
The ResTicket system is designed to help students resolve problems with their personal computers, game consoles, and dormicile internet connections.
3. How do I request assistance?
Requesting technical assistance is quick and easy. To begin requesting help click "Request Help" at the top of this page, then login using your HuskyID.
4. I filed a request using the ResTicket system. What do I do now?
After filing a ResTicket, please bring your computer, or game console to one of the ResComp offices on campus.
5. Someone told me I should make an appointment using the ResTicket system. I did so, but no one contacted me. What should I do?
The ResTicket system is not an appointment system. After filing a request, students are responsible for bringing their computers to one of our on-campus locations. If you recently filed a request you should visit one of our office locations as soon as possible.
6. How do I check the status of my computer, or request for assistance?
Checking the status of your computer / request is easy! Select check status at the top of this page, then login using your HuskyID
7. I checked the status of my computer and it says it is "In Queue". What does this mean?
This means that your computer has not been looked at yet. Please be patient!
8. I checked the status of my computer and it says it is "In Progress". What does this mean?
This means we are currently working on your computer. Please be patient!
9. I received an error when using the ResTicket system. Who should I contact?
If you experience a problem using the ResTicket system, please contact Jared Lewellyn by clicking here.
10. I have a question about the ResTicket system that was not answered in the F.A.Q. Help!
Fear not! Questions pertaining to the ResTicket system may be direct to Jared Lewellyn by clicking here.