Delete "bloomu-secure" and "bloomu" profiles
How to forget a Wi-Fi network in Windows 10
- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click Network settings.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
Forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi
- Tap next to the Wi-Fi network that you want your device to forget.
- Tap Forget This Network, then tap Forget to confirm.
How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your Android phone, tablet, device
- Go to settings – Connections – Wi-Fi (wifi must be turned on)
- Click upper right menu for Advanced
- Manage Networks
- A list of saved profiles will be displayed
- Press and hold SSID (wireless network name) to select
- Click Delete (upper right corner)